Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

How do I Believe in Myself?

How do I Believe in Myself? =+=+=+=+=+= For this task, we have to share how we believe in ourselves. We were told about a Peanuts comic strip about Linus believing in the Great Pumpkin, Linus had a strong belief. We had to share how we believe in ourselves. This was a seesaw task.
=+=+=+=+=+= For me to believe in myself I become optimistic and have confidence in myself having that attitude strengthens my beliefs, it gives me a reason to get to my goal and to strive to do my best. Sometimes my beliefs can be unreachable in a way, this confuses and puzzles me this causes stress to come upon me with procrastination, stress is needed though due to stress is a type of motivation but it becomes unbalanced when confused or not clearly thinking. Though if it is reachable it gives me a clear vision being able to see how to get to my goal in a positive way. I find positivity the best way of strengthening self-belief, positivity balances stress levels to keep them tame so it doesn't cause negative side effects, due to positivity being so uplifting you have more of an optimistic attitude towards things and is self-encouragement to strive to do things. Therefore this is how I believe in myself.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Manali!
    This is so detailed.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete